Ideas for Scrapbooking – I’m on YouTube!
I wanted to let you know that I now have a YouTube channel. It will be a place to share with you even more tips and ideas for scrapbooking and creating the most beautiful layouts while saving money.
On this video I show you how I save money by scanning all my embellishments, journaling cards, etc. and printing them in different sizes as I need them for my layouts.
- Simple Stories – SNAP Collection – Christmas – 4 x 6 Cards – ‘Tis the Season – $4.50
- Simple Stories – SNAP Collection – Christmas – 3 x 4 Cards – ‘Tis the Season – $4.00
- Bo Bunny – Dear Santa Collection – Christmas – Misc Me – Journal Contents – $6
- American Crafts – Candy Shop Gel Pens – 5 Pack – Glitter – $7
- Elmer’s – Glitter Glue in red – $4.99
I’m very excited for this new adventure and have many money saving tips and ideas for scrapbooking layouts to share with you. Hope you stick around!
Suggestions for things you’d like to see in my videos? Send me a message.