Making and printing layouts with your computer – Tutorial class 3 (FINAL)
The final class of my 3 parts tutorial on making and printing layouts with your computer is up on my YouTube channel.
In this video you will see the three ways you can finish your layouts:
- By printing out everything already combined as 1 flat image.
- Printing many of the pieces separately, cutting them and gluing them, and using some accents such as mounting dots.
- Or by getting more involved with elaborate accents and additional embellishments.
Hope you enjoy it and give it a try. It’s a great way to save time and money.
Thanks for watching. Don’t forget to subscribe!
If you’d like to re-create this layout, here are the products I used:
- Anna Griffin – Grace Collection – 12 x 12 Paper – Bouquet Blue
- Bazzill – 12 x 12 Cardstock – Canvas Texture – Pansy
- Bazzill Basics – 12 x 12 Cardstock – Canvas Texture – Purple
- Duncan Enterprises – Original Tacky Glue – 8 oz
- Echo Park – Dots and Stripes Collection – Spring – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Peony
- Fiskars – Pink Floral Designer Scissors – 8 inches
- Lawn Fawn – Let’s Polka, Mon Amie Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Lemon Polka
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives – EZ Runner Tape – Permanent Strips – Refillable
- Simple Stories – Carpe Diem Collection – 12 x 12 Cardstock Stickers – Fundamentals
- Simple Stories – Carpe Diem Collection – Chipboard Stickers
- Simple Stories – Carpe Diem Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – 3 x 4 Journaling Card Elements
Suggestions for things you’d like to see in my videos? Send me a message.