MY DAUGHTER’S B-DAY 2013 – PAGE 8 – TUTORIAL
Here are the steps to make a flower like the one on the lower right corner.
1) Select 3 different coordinating papers leftovers.
2) Draw three circles
Cut around the circles scalloping the borders. In this case I used a special scissor but a regular one will do too. It doesn’t have to be perfect.
3) Cut a ratio and then mount one part on the other (see pic) to make a cone.
4) Place the cones one on top of the other securing them with some adhesive (I used the glue gun) and decorate the center.
5) Turn the bottom cone border inside out
6) Fill the back with glue from the glue gun and let it dry. This will prevent the flower from flattening once in the album.
7) In this one I decorated the top circle with glitter glue and added a tiny butterfly.
Thanks for looking.