I’ve added some embellishments and stamping to some plain cards and in just a couple of hours made all of them look much better.
1) I added the stamped “Save the date”, and the glittered lace border
2) I stamped the flourish and “Thank you”
3) This card only had the hearts (which are embossed). I’ve stamped all the other elements.
4) I’ve stamped the sun and the sentiment. Then added the frame around the sun.
5) I added the butterfly and the polka dots washi tape, and stamped the bursts border, the “Thank you”, the star, and the leaves.
6) The leaves border and the “all you need is love” sentiment are stamped. I’ve also added the butterfly.
7) The words “live, laugh, love” are stamped. I also added two types of washi tape.
Thanks for looking.